Columns - or pillars - are applied to the front of a home or structure under a roof or porch. Columns add beauty and decorative flair to any exterior and can help you achieve many different styles by using various other architectural trim details.
You may mix and match the capitals (tops) and bases (bottoms) from the dropdown menu to create your desired column configuration.
- Click "View Selection" to make your Capital and Base choices.
- Select Column Diameter from dropdown menu.
- Select Column Height (total, including capital and base) from dropdown menu.
- Select Column Style from : Round, Square or Fluted (see diagram to the right.)
- Click "Calculate Price" to determine total column price or Re-Calculate if you make changes.
- Enter Quantity and "Add to Cart".
All columns come in two halves and each will fit lengthwise around either 4" x 4" or 6" x 6" or 4" x 6" posts.
Please note that the minimum size column for 6" x 6" or 4" x 6" posts is 10" for a round or fluted column and 8" x 8" for a square column.
Build your column by selecting a capital, base and a column style, then click "Show Column" button. A representation of your column will appear to the right. You may redesign your column and click button again.